More than 300 associations and 25 federations from all over the country.
- CANAE works for the active participation of students in all the situations and processes where they have the right to be present. CANAE believes that it is essential for the associations of students to be a part of the School Council at their schools and other representation and government bodies of Universities
- CANAE promotes students’ rights and supports their fundamental role of participation for the sake of equality in our education. CANAE defends the students against any kind of discrimination or abuse. CANAE is a independent organisation that defends the democratic rights of our partners without any kind of shackles. Also our member federations and associations are not related to any political party
- CANAE represents students’ associations from all sort of school: private, public, and private-state financed schools, as no student should be treated differently depending on where they come from
- CANAE believes that there cannot be any limitation (social, economical or any other kind), which could be a motive of discrimination against students to access the studies they wish to follow
- To summarise, CANAE wants students to be a part of their own education, being present in every decision-making process, concerning education and youth. Society is built by everyone, and as it is said, students are the future