In the end of February 2018, OBESSU will launch another open call in the framework of the ‘Seeds for Integration’ project. This project is funded by the Open Society Foundations and it is offering secondary school student unions and groups of students an opportunity to submit initiatives and projects ideas in connection with the topic of the inclusion of migrants and refugees at schools.
To ensure that we select a variety of high quality projects in an objective and unbiased way, we would like to involve four enthusiastic young people to evaluate the incoming applications, providing us with an even broader understanding of the integration of young refugees and migrants.
- to be aged 18-30 years old
- to have experience with project management
- to have experience with integration of refugees and migrants
- to have experience with youth organisations
The tasks of the members of the Committee include:
- to be available to evaluate applications coming on a rolling basis
- to be available for online communication
- to be available for an introductory training course in Brussels (end of March, date to be confirmed – costs covered)
- to be available for selection work throughout 2018
If you think you are the right person, please read the call for Selection Committee Members carefully and apply through the Application Form no later than the 25th February at 11:59pm (CET).
Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call OBESSU Secretariat: 0032 2 893 24 14