OBESSU has reopened the call for two motivated members to join the team and continue the work that has been done so far.
As a member of the working group you will contribute to:
- Compiling research and information on the status quo of education funding in Europe
- Compiling a research on the effects of COVID-19 on education funding
- Organisation of a campaign on Education Funding for the 17th of November (International Students’ Day)
- Organisation of a policy discussion around the topic of the WG
- Connecting the topic of quality of education funding to the other explored topics (e.g. quality of assessment and quality of teaching)
- Supporting the Board in advocating for quality education funding
You can read the full call and how to apply here.
Do not miss this opportunity and apply by 1st October 23.59 CEST!
WG Quality of Education Funding needs you!