Are you a highly motivated dynamic person willing to work in the field of education at European level? We are currently looking for a Project Assistant! The intern will be forming part of the OBESSU Secretariat team, being fully immersed in our daily work. The tasks related to project cycle management (through all stages – conception, proposal preparation, implementation and evaluation) will constitute about 70% of the work time.
These will include:
Project conceptualisation and design
- Cooperation in project application writing
- Project implementation
- Support in preparatory phase (logistics, managing calls for teams and participants)
- Active support during events (trainings, seminars etc.)
- Budget administration (includes administrative work on cost registration and reimbursement)
- If possible – educational tasks (design and implementation of educational activities)
- Gathering an analysing evaluation inputs
- Support in preparing formal report for the donors
- Communication with project stakeholders
The other 30% will be defined jointly with the intern, so that area of their interest can be covered. This may include working on external communication, office administration, research tasks and others, however, we are strongly interested in an intern with will to work on our advocacy and policy.
Duration: 6 months (Full-time)
Where: Brussels, Belgium
Period: 1st February 2018 - 31st July 2018 (flexible)
Deadline to apply: 31st December 2018
How to apply: please apply through the Erasmus Intern portal
Additional information: The compensation will be done through Erasmus+ grant and only candidates eligible for the grant can apply at their University.