European School Students' Cooperation
The European School Students' Cooperation is a project aiming to support the development of school student structures in the Visegrad Group, by providing new competences focused on how to promote active participation of young people at European level, thus enhancing their sense of belonging to the European union and their European active citizenship.
The project will:
- develop EU awareness, Democracy and EU Citizenship, in school students
- develop the policy level/dialogue and decision-making in school students’ organisations
- share best practices of the V4 region, to develop youth participation and youth work in school students
What will happen?
- for European school student activists
- in Gdansk, Poland
- from 3-9 March 2018
- a booklet for school student activists
- information about European affairs and processes, EU institutions and policies
- prepared for students by students
Currently in the project
Calls for Trainers and Participants are now open. We welcome your participation!
[Deadline: 11th February 2018]
The project is co-financed by the Governments of Czechia, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia through Visegrad Grants from International Visegrad Fund. The mission of the fund is to advance ideas for sustainable regional cooperation in Central Europe.